Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm reading behind a blog around a bunch during inappropriate prepositions

Just in case a sudden influx of visitors comes to my blog any time soon, I feel that I should put something important up here. Something to catch the eye, and yet also something to provoke thought and perhaps advancement towards liberty, fraternity and equality. I dare say that this message will finally unite all humankind in harmony!

And here's the message: "He's single, ladies!" I guess my "engagement" of two posts ago has already fallen through. Whatever.

On a related note, my homey Exoth and I have decided that I should start a betting pool as to when I would get a girlfriend. Takers? Ah, I guess I wouldn't be allowed to know who was betting. However, if you're an attractive young lady in every sense of the word, feel free to get "personally involved" in your investment!!

Again, I end my communique with a hearty "Wahaha!"

3 comments:

Krista said...

You know what will help you?
This will.

Try around 7.30, but watch the whole thing.

Rachel Helps said...

hahaha

Thirdmango said...

I'ma gonna be buyin' Turntables soon, so we can jam sometime.