Thursday, June 28, 2007

Things are going well. Thighs are also going well.

Car update since I sure haven't told anything about it!!! At all!! My car, sweet, virtuous MacGyver, has suffered a grave injury to the main gasket. In other words, everything is wrong with it now, and I have to offer my first-born child* to the mechanic to even get him to try and fix it. Luckily, I've pried enough cash from the filthy clutches of my company to be able to pay for repairs and trade it in for something else. In other words, drinks all around! Or rather, ...aw heck, drinks all around! I'm probably going to be getting much the same car. Four door little thing with A/C and CD (but not an AC/DC) player, good gas mileage, and strong cheekbones. It doesn't need to be the most powerful thing in the world, so long as it can contain my winning personality! Does anybody have any advice or suggestions? I'm new to the high-stakes and high-danger world of used car sales, and I don't want to run afoul of dealerships with hordes of slope-faced thugs and overflowing secret graveyards.

I would write more but a Japanese lady stole my soul with a 30-minute phone call. Gahh!!!

But otherwise thighs are going well.

* Given my first-born is half-baby half-gold. I can accomplish this by either marrying a solid block of gold OR walking up to some random woman with gold bullion (not boullion) and saying "Hey toots, wanna make a baby? ...from gold, of course? Look, I have the sculptor's tools right here and...oh come on, can't we agree to disagree about the semantic ambiguity of that phrase? I contend that 'to the pure, all things are pure' and that 'make,' as a word, has a richer, broader history in describing creative production into ordered existence than it does as a euphemism for procreation. Granted, the tone and body language of the speaker are also important, yet I believe that my delivery, though somewhat awkward and frankly chilling, should not completely hide my good intentions..."

1 comment:

Ben said...

Are auto pants going well too? I guess not, but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, and I'm behind you on this one. I'm the one playing "Canon in D" on his horn.